Monday 23 November 2009

day eighty one, china glaze bermuda breakaway

so here is the amaaaazing bermuda breakaway from china glaze. i love it. it's a dark blue creme...but not navy in my opinion. it's just a bit too..bright of a dark colour to be navy (does that even make sense!?). it's very beautiful and never looks black. i tried to take a picture out of the bright lights of my bathroom to show how it looks in normal light.

i used 1 thin coat and 2 thick coats to try and even out the bumpy nail residue blah-ness from wearing fake nails (even for only a day!). even so the colour was great and didn't clump or go nasty from thick coats.





Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cali369 said...

Nice, I like a darkish blue that doesn't look black. I'm so bored of polish that looks black most of the time

23 November 2009 at 19:24  
Blogger TropicalChrome said...

This is one of my favorites - it's a great shade of blue and it stays blue. I bought my bottle on a whim and I am so happy I did!

23 November 2009 at 20:34  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

cali i know how you feel!! i have some true 'vamp' colours and they aren't fun to me because they're just black. the appeal is them not looking black!!


tropical - i am so happy i picked this up! it is so fun, i love navy but it's nice to have a true blue no matter how many coats you put on!!

23 November 2009 at 21:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home