Monday 11 January 2010

day one hundred and twenty nine, essie huckle buckle

essie huckle buckle is a really beautiful soft, iridescent lavendar with a strong blue flash. it was impossible to capture the real iridescence of this polish, the blue flash i hope is a little more obvious! it's just a really pretty colour. i want to call it soft again...but only in a really nice way. it reminds me of sunshine and flowers and it's just really pretty. i totally messed up my right hand and so i tried to disguise it with konad butterflies! and i was testing new plates on my other hand!









Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Juicy Nails said...

I love this color!cute!

11 January 2010 at 21:57  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

thank you! i really like it too! it makes me wish for spring and skip over this cold winter!

11 January 2010 at 22:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is really pretty and I love the Konad you did! I've debated about buying this one for months now - but it looks so pretty on you. I think it might be in my next polish order ;)

11 January 2010 at 23:25  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

both plates i used are fantastic (unless it's the same plate...but i don't think so without looking i'm not sure) and i love them all except there is one design that i am totally struggling with as you can see from my middle finger! grrr it's making me crazy!

11 January 2010 at 23:28  
Blogger Paige said...

Stunning color!!

11 January 2010 at 23:47  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

these pictures truly don't do this polish enough justice. i can't capture all the amazing facets of this polish, it's a must-own to understand fully!!!

12 January 2010 at 00:07  
Blogger Necromancer said...

What a fab colour, I love it. I like the new Konad designs too.

12 January 2010 at 01:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home