Tuesday 2 February 2010

day one hundred and fifty one, bb couture blind love

this polish...blows me away. it sprinted to my top 5 must have list (which i cannot name because really it isn't just 5) but WOW. it's a near dead on dupe for chanel 'kaleidoscope'...it's the first metallic that has ever played nice with my nails. it leaves no brushtrokes and is incredibly eye catching. it feels almost minx-like but it isn't. i just..LOVE IT. this was one i was heartbroken to remove.

bb couture polishes are available from overall beauty








Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Ooooh I've been lemming this one! It seems to be a cooler shade of gold and I might just be able to pull it off.
It's a dupe for Kaleidoscope? I didn't know that. It looks really great on you!

2 February 2010 at 22:19  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

i am in LOVE with this colour, truly. this and kaleidoscope are identical save for a slight green flash on kaleidoscope in certain lighting. scrangie did comparison pics and i couldn't tell them apart. and bb couture is like $9 instead of chanel's $25

2 February 2010 at 22:21  
Blogger ReaderRita said...

that is gorgeous! I've been looking for the perfect special gold, and I think that may be it!

2 February 2010 at 22:53  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

rita it is fantastic. it's like white gold...which i prefer over yellow gold anyway!!!!

2 February 2010 at 22:56  
Blogger Paige said...

That is a gorgeous color!

2 February 2010 at 23:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home