Sunday 21 February 2010

day one hundred and sixty nine, lippmann collection just walk away renee

dare i say it...vamps are starting to grow on me!? it's weird but true!!! just walk away renee was created by deborah lippmann in collaboration with renee zellweger. it's a really gorgeous bordeaux, a deep dark red that is very 'come hither' in my opinion. it's like a power tie...red nails are my power ties, my power panties...they're just fierce and empowering!!! i guess i am beginning to enjoy vamps as long as they aren't just almost black colours that you can't even tell are NOT black unless in direct sunlight. london isn't known for it's sunny climate...so i can't usually give you sunlight swatches and say what these will look like outside. however, i can tell you what they look like indoors under different lighting conditions (be it under a lamp because i need more light to capture an image) or under halogen lights in my bathroom or under normal, plain lights in my bedroom!

this one is a winner. i want to go on a date with it...she's so mysterious and dangerous!






Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice color !

21 February 2010 at 17:57  
Blogger Paige said...

That is a neat color!

21 February 2010 at 18:04  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name of this one!!! so cute :) and nice color too. Your nails are looking good!! they look longer! Mine have been breaking constantly... I swear, I look at them wrong and they break :( ugh.

21 February 2010 at 21:25  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

i am a lippmann fanatic. i have every intention of owning every polish she's ever made (except maybe some of the babydoll pinks...ew). billionails is my magic cure...my nails are so long they are bugging me! i've had a couple teeny breaks (one i got from trying to reset my stupid internet box) and another old break on a finger that is still growing out...but my nails are so strong. i need to file them down, i can't work with these talons!!!

21 February 2010 at 21:28  
Blogger Lucy said...

I don't have this one. Very pretty on you. I have others and hope there's another half price sale sometime soon. Thank you for not worrying about sunlight. I'm not outside all the time so I don't really care what it looks like outside. I want to know what my polish will look like indoors. How about under my living room light or in an office. Wherever! That's the lighting that most interests me.

23 February 2010 at 06:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home