Sunday 7 March 2010

day one hundred and eighty three, sally hansen salon passion plum

okay. this is a tricky one. this is a really pretty sally hansen salon colour called 'passion plum'. BUT it is basically a purple vamp...very very tough to see the purple chock full of purple shimmer unless you are in super bright light...otherwise it looks kind of black. it's a bit disappointing because in the right light it is SO BEAUTIFUL. but who really has powerful sunlight around them 24/7?

all in all...i'm honestly not sure what to say about this one. it's gorgeous but tough to truly realise the beauty without the right light.





Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Reminds me a bit of China Glaze Midnight Ride.

7 March 2010 at 15:01  
Blogger PerryPie said...

Awww, dude, now I'm so sad. I'd also forgotten about the lack of light over your side of the pond. When I wear mine, I get to at least admire it while I'm driving or sitting on the bus.

7 March 2010 at 16:16  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

i still really like it!!! i'll definitely try it again...probably when i visit the states this summer. loads of light there! london is bright but...it's this weird dull light

7 March 2010 at 16:20  
Blogger Paige said...

That is a neat color!

7 March 2010 at 17:42  
Anonymous Cah_nossovicio said...

It's very beautiful anyway! I think it should be gorgeous in the sunlight!!

7 March 2010 at 18:59  
Blogger PerryPie said...

I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Best Blog award. Here's the link if you're interested:
http://polish-holic.blogspot.com/2010/03/tagalicious.html

8 March 2010 at 01:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home