Tuesday 30 March 2010

day two hundred and eleven, barrym emerald green

today we've got barryM, emerald green. a really pretty spring green...doesn't remind me of emeralds (as i consider emeralds to be a darker shade!) but it's almost a grass green. really nice, glass fleck type finish so it has added depth and interest! my fingers look lobster in some of these but it was just tweaking with the lighting to get the colour to accurately capture on my camera!

unfortunately this lovely colour has no bearing on the london weather, it's raining like crazy and super windy. i want things to be light and cheerful like this colour!

barryM is basically the UK equivalent of the USA's diamond cosmetics brand. polishes retail for £2.95 each





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ShortAndSweetNails said...

I have a thing for greens! This is lovely and one of these days I'm gonna get my hands on some Barry Ms :)

31 March 2010 at 13:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home