Tuesday 20 April 2010

Another comparison! Zoya "America" vs Lippmann Collection "It's Raining Men"

nobody asked me to do this one but i'm doing it anyway. i recently received zoya america in a swap (yay) and i had it sitting next to my bottle of it's raining men (lippmann collection) which i have yet to swatch and i was struck by the similarities. now i'm not the best at discerning colour differences...but to me...these are practically identical. i can't tell them apart....can you? i'll reveal what's what tomorrow..... (and obviously these are pre cleanup...yes this really is how my nails look so isn't it impressive i can make them look so pretty! haha!)


okay. i'm editing this post to say i've had some time away from staring at this photo and i can now see a SLIGHT difference in tone between the two polishes. it's slight...but it's there. these are both cremes, no shimmer.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Musicalhouses said...

LOL! I have to admit, I can't tell them apart at all!

20 April 2010 at 18:03  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

i KNOW! me either!!! but if you don't want to shell out $15 for lippmann you cna spend $7 on zoya

20 April 2010 at 18:07  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ah yaaaaaay at last someone who has pre-cleanup nails like mine!! :D :D

20 April 2010 at 20:31  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

hahaha! yes!!! i enjoy painting my FINGERS and then removing the polish so it's just on my nails!

20 April 2010 at 20:33  
Blogger ShortAndSweetNails said...

Well I don't see any difference there!

21 April 2010 at 11:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home