Sunday 18 April 2010

day two hundred and thirty, opi here today aragon tomorrow

alright. i sort of like and don't like this polish. i imagine it's an amazing vampy green in sunlight but i didn't have any sunlight to work with so i was kinda 'meh' about it. plus (through my own fault) my cuticles are a wreck so i had a horrible time getting my fingers to actually look nice whihc is making it hard to me to appreciate this one. i'm thinking of tabling it and coming back to it when my cuticles are in better shape! when i saw the green in it...i was really pleased. it's totally unlike most OPI polish colours...so go opi! i need more green in my life

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

I love dark greens. And I like OPI's ability to make colors so dark they are almost black, but not.

18 April 2010 at 18:56  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

yeah. when i got it under a lamp i could tell how great it was, i just need to stop destroying my cuticles and apply again in the sunshine!

18 April 2010 at 19:09  
Blogger Justine (Productrater) said...

Nice colour!
Random question but, do you know why the labels on OPI's sometimes have a barcode and sometimes they don't?

productrater.blogspot.com

19 April 2010 at 08:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home