Tuesday 11 May 2010

day two hundred and fifty three, barrym pink flamingo

man. i do NOT like this colour. i think it might be flattering if i had a tan...but ugh. talk about a colour that does not suit my personality at ALL. i don't even know what i was thinking when i picked this up in the store. i wanted to like it, i genuinely did when i purchased it...but as soon as it was on my fingers we were at war!

it's a soft pink...i have no idea if it's part of their new shades or not (barryM displays don't go by any particular organisation other than nail polish grouped with other nail polish and it's listed alphabetically so i don't know if it's new or not!) and it applied well...it just did not suit me so i couldn't wait to get it off my fingers. i can't be objective about this one so i'm only going to say that it applied well and had a good consistency.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jaljen said...

I don't have this. I like it but I know what you mean. It isn't really your colour. It probably wouldn't be mine either. As you say, better with a tan.

12 May 2010 at 10:22  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I have this and it looks SO coral on you compared to my swatches. I went mad for this, I absolutely love it! It just goes to show what a difference someone's skintone can make to a polish. I am pale, but I loved this on me.

12 May 2010 at 17:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home