Friday 7 May 2010

day two hundred and forty nine, sally hansen american beauty (project runway)

okay, this is where my not having a lamp gets annoying. but i'm getting one tomorrow, i'm going to write it on my hand so i don't forget (i used to do this in high school...i have a horrific memory so i'm going to enlist that old trick tomorrow!). okay, anyway! yes. lamps! i couldn't get the light in my flat bright enough to really capture how GORGEOUS this polish is!!! it's another of the project runway canadian exclusive collection. i don't even know how to describe it. it's a magenta with pink microglitter packed in so it glows and sparkles something gorgeous. you can see by the amount of pictures that i desperately tried to capture what i was seeing on my nails but i just couldn't do it. maybe someday when i start re-wearing polishes (instead of just going from one unworn to another...after 365 days i might revisit some of the ones i loved the most!) i'll get a better image!


i'm glad everyone responded so well to my nfu-oh yesterday, i still have 15 more to show you...so we're in it for the long haul!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ShortAndSweetNails said...

Pretty! I wish I had gotten this one.

8 May 2010 at 11:12  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I love the bottle design on this! It seems massive!

9 May 2010 at 15:10  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh I think I have this one! I don't remember the name though. haha
I love it. So pretty :)

11 May 2010 at 18:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home