Tuesday 15 December 2009

day one hundred and three, nails inc duke street

alright. this is my first ever nails inc nail polish. i SWEAR by their kensington caviar topcoat (my holy grail topcoat at the moment...just started my 2nd bottle) and i wanted to try out their polishes and this one caught my eye. i love that it's called duke street since i walk down duke street in central london all the time! the colour is amazing. it's a grey/blue/purple all at once...really interesting with great pigmentation.

HOWEVER. i had a horrible time with this polish. this was snapped right after i painted my nails so it looks fine but within 3 hours i had big chips on 5 fingers between my two hands. and they were massive chips. and i didn't even do anything for once to merit them. so it had a terrible weartime...i don't know if it was me, my hands or the polish. i'm now pretty hesitant to try any nails inc products (besides their topcoat) since it isn't cheap, this polish cost me £15 and the quality was atrocious!

i did stick on little sparkly snowflakes care of nailene...which made it very festive and adorable.





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie S.- I would love to get my hands on the Nails Inc. polishes, do you know of any websites that ship it to the USA?

15 December 2009 at 17:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love grey! The snowflakes look cute!

15 December 2009 at 18:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home