Monday 22 February 2010

day one hundred and seventy, zoya colbie

chrome and blogger aren't mixing so well...which is annoying!

anyway...zoya colbie. i must admit that it can't hold a candle to my blair. i love zoya blair. this is like...blair's cousin. blair and colbie are both from the 2008 pulse collection. colbie is more maroon where blair is a true blackened red. the cool thing about this photoshoot is that some of the shots make it look all velvety on my nails! zoya pulse is probably one of my favourite zoya collections of all time...spectacular. colbie and blair were some of the first blackened reds i ever saw and they're just unbelievable. and still incredibly current 2 years later!

excuse my atrocious cuticles!






Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

That is a lovely color!

22 February 2010 at 21:24  
Blogger Lucy said...

Gorgeous on you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets polish on their cuticles. I can't polish neatly to save my life. The darker the polish, the worse the mess. I bought this polish because of Colby who was on Survivor. Go figure! Thankfully it's a beautiful shade.

23 February 2010 at 06:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home