Wednesday 17 March 2010

day one hundred and ninety eight, sally hansen salon project runway

happy st patrick's day everyone! i hope you are all having a great day and celebrating in your preferred manner (personally i had some pizza and a diet coke! mmm).

i couldn't wait to show you another project runway polish and this is the eponymous polish of the collection and the one that caught my eye the most! project runway is a gorgeous deep green with tons of gold shimmer throughout the polish (and easily visible in the bottle). it's stunning, eye catching and surprisingly unlike any other green i've come across (which is tough to do!!!). in the right light the gold shimmer made the polish almost..reflective and glowing in a really cool way, otherwise it just complemented the green. this collection makes me so excited!!!





Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

First, I love your use of the word eponymous. Honestly. I don't know that I've heard or read that word in a conversational manner in...well, ever. So, awesome. Second, again, JEALOUS.

17 March 2010 at 19:33  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

thank you!! i love this polish! i am a big fan of my SAT words even 10 years after graduating high school! i'm just a big english nerd :)

17 March 2010 at 19:53  
Blogger Kae said...

That is a gorgeous color, I am quite jealous! :)

18 March 2010 at 04:50  
Blogger Erin said...

Were these polishes provided for you, or did you find them in a store? I've been looking since I heard about them, but I can't find them anywhere. :(

18 March 2010 at 21:01  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

erin - i swapped for them on makeupalley. i found someone who had the whole collection and i traded polishes that i owned and she wanted for the lot.

18 March 2010 at 21:46  
Blogger Paige said...

That is beautiful!

24 March 2010 at 00:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home