Saturday 3 April 2010

day two hundred and fifteen, lippmann collection brown eyed girl

i couldn't stay away from lippmann for long! this is one of my recent haul (that i've been trying to space out to make it last), brown eyed girl (after the great van morrison song!). i LOVE THIS COLOUR. it's probably the prettiest brown i've come across ...ever. it's not just brown, it's this beautiful brown with red and bronze undertones and this deep shimmer...i lack words. it's SO GORGEOUS! i LOVE IT! i can't get over how much i love this colour. everytime i think i'm going out of my colour comfort zone lippmann guides me and brings me to somewhere gorgeous and unexpected!






Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ShortAndSweetNails said...

:) so pretty!!
I love your blog cause it reminds me of polishes I own that I should use again. HEEHEE

3 April 2010 at 23:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home