Sunday 4 April 2010

day two hundred and sixteen, illamasqua snap

so i think me and illamasqua need a time out from each other. between this one and the disaster of elope...we just aren't getting along brand to nails. i had really high hopes for this colour but instead found the formula to be incredibly thick and difficult to manage. it ended up being quite gloopy on my nails and it just didn't work! it had the same rainbow-esque shimmer inside that made me go absolutely insane for Poke (the purple!) but the differences between the two are just...night and day.

i might give this one another try down the line...but right now it's going to the 'never to be worn again' pile.







Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Michèle said...

Such a shame that it didn't work out with this polish! The color does look stunning on you tho..

4 April 2010 at 21:18  
Blogger ShortAndSweetNails said...

I love the color. Sucks you had a hard time with it. I usually love Illamasqua polishes. I wonder if it's just certain colors that don't work out.

5 April 2010 at 12:25  
Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

i think i am going to table this polish and come back to it another time...i think it just might've been me struggling with the application and it not being the right colour for my mood...

11 April 2010 at 17:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home