Friday 14 May 2010

daily polish secret changes revealed!

















YES. this is my big secret! i've been working with a wonderful web designer to create my own domain and an entirely handmade blog created only for me using my ideas, colours and anything else i could think of!

i've been working on it for over a month now and we're finally ready to launch on saturday. so saturday's post will be the last .blogspot one and on sunday everything will be at dailypolish.com !

there will be a redirect in place but just in case it goes wrong that is where you will be able to find me!


can't wait to show you all on saturday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see!!

14 May 2010 at 16:48  
Blogger ShortAndSweetNails said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to see it.

14 May 2010 at 17:27  
Blogger Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to Saturday :)

14 May 2010 at 18:01  
Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

WooHOOO!

14 May 2010 at 23:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home