Thursday 22 October 2009

day fifty two, opi merry midnight

okay so this is a pretty exciting post (at least for me!). i have now gotten my hands on the OPI flake polish from the 2009 holiday collection called 'merry midnight'. it is GORGEOUS!! it is a deep purpe base with all different coloured flakes inside (and they're big flakes so they're really obvious which makes the polish so interesting...it would be boring if they were tiny). i adore this polish, it was easy to apply and i tested removal and it is easy as pie. no annoying glitter removal here, so fret not!! it's just...amazing! i love it and it is definitely on my favourites list




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Trine said...

Thats a very gorgeous color. I found your blog through TPF (my name in tpf is MissTrine85), and I just had to check it out.

And now im reading all of your post, and love all of your polishes :)

23 December 2009 at 06:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home