Monday 9 November 2009

day sixty eight, rimmel london pompous

firstly...my long nails are making me bonkers and i'm probably going to cut them and get my fingertips back since i miss them! i can't actually touch thigns with my fingertips because my nails extend so far!

annnnd onto this post! here's another great one from rimmel. they do pretty good polishes and i must admit i'm impressed for a brand that costs ~£3. i'm still not over my anti-purple phase but i have been trying to create my own polish that looks just like this for ages and now i can stop trying because rimmel did it for me! it's a lovely purple with very sparkly holographic microglitter/shimmer. definitely one to wear out in the sun!





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TropicalChrome said...

This one I am going to have to track down, it's gorgeous.

And I'm so glad I found your blog - I'm catching up on all your back posts and I've subscribed so I don't miss all the new ones. I especially love your photographs because they're not all perfectly lit so they give me a really good idea of what the polish looks like under imperfect lighting (which is what I live in most of the time!).

Thanks so much for blogging!

11 November 2009 at 07:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home