Tuesday 27 October 2009

day fifty seven, diamond cosmetics hi ho silver

this is an exciting post for me beacuse there is a huge trend right now for silvery purple nails and this cheapie polish by diamond cosmetics hits the nail on the head and doesn't come with the $30 dior nail polish pricetag! it should be noted that there are lots of silvery purples...i own 2 different ones and i like this one best (we'll get to my other one eventually!!). it's just mellow and subtle. it's not in your face, it's elegant! this is called hi-ho silver. it definitely has a strong purple in it, some polishes seem like they are silver with a purple reflection..this definitely feels like a 50/50 mixture of purple and silver to me!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Giselle said...

hey, i just started following your blog and i absolutely love this idea. but i'm wondering how is the condition of your nails? i know using nail polish remover everyday would destroy MY nails!

28 October 2009 at 01:19  
Blogger Helen said...

Hello! I'm a new follower too. I do the same thing with my nails and try and do a post a day but it can be hard going :)

I absolutely love this colour and can never get enough silvery purples. Lovely.

28 October 2009 at 08:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home